Celebrate your radiant nature in our head-turner white silk and cotton thin strap top.
Inspired by the colorful frescos of Bukhara and Samarkand - the eye-catching feature of this flowing summer top with voluminous cascading sides is the vibrant silk-cotton ikat fabric with traditional ethnic pattern handmade in Uzbekistan.
We recommend wearing such summer silk top with a comfortable bandeau bra or bikini and pairing it with light wide-leg Palazzo Pants for the ideal relaxed yet elegant summer look.
- Base in textured white silk-cotton blend
- Cascading sides
- Beautiful central panels in silk-cotton ikat fabric handmade in Uzbekistan
- Red patterned front and brown patterned back
- Spaghetti straps
- Easy slip on fit
- The total length is 60 cm
- The model wears size S and is 176 cm (5´9”) tall
- Fits true to size, with slightly exaggerated armholes
Please refer to our SIZE GUIDE to find the right size for you.
I. 45% Silk, 55% Cotton
II. 50% Silk, 50% Cotton (Uzbekistan ikat)
Made in Spain
We donate 2% of each purchase you make to Cruelty Free International to create a world where nobody needs to experiment on animals.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
In addition, we offer an International Standard Shipping via Registered Mail that takes longer to arrive to you, but is substantially more economical.
*Please note that pierced earrings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for reasons of hygiene and safety, unless faulty.